15 October 2008

My job is great

Sorry it's been a while. Life has been crazy. Speaking of crazy... I just had a guy come into the credit union named Red Crazyhorse. So I assume he's of native american decent. That reminds me that on Monday we were closed for Columbus day but we had an all-staff training day instead. I wondered if Stanford employees were off so I asked the first lady that came to my window if she was off yesterday (MONDAY). Just so happens I used the word Columbus day and she replied, I don't celebrate that I'm NATIVE AMERICAN. Who knew? I never made the connection that tribes wouldn't like Columbus. Needless to say, she didn't smoke the peace pipe in his honor that night.

1 comment:

Lucky 7s said...

WaHOOOO you are back! I've missed reading your posts and seeing whats been going on in your life! Glad to know you are AOK!! Keep up the blogs...