20 November 2008

I am my own person

Here I go taking a stand for something. Some of you may believe I am Hayley's puppet. No matter how much I want to do a puppet show for little niece and friends, I myself am not a puppet. (Anyone have puppet's they can share for a short program one weekend?)


She graduated from the cellar, so did I.

She moved to California, so did I.


She was a DeAnza Don, so am I.

She moved in with Tyler, so did I.


She uses Gmail, so do I.


She started a blog, so did I.

She started a Facebook, and this is where I draw the line.

Even though Hayley would have to be in my top 5 of siblings, I just can't do this one. I'm aware my two oldest sisters have a profile and more friends and counting than I do. This could ruin a family tradition that 1/4 of the family does. I know Hirama (name changed to protect the innocent) won't be starting a Facebook or a Blog. I don't want to put that added pressure on her if I were to add one. You know like the pressure of...well look at that, the two oldest children are married, I wonder who is next in line. That's the sort of stuff I'm trying to save Hirama from all the hootie hoo.

With that I am taking a stand to not avoid contact from people I know, but to be free on this here blog. I just never know what to write about. I want things to be interesting but how interesting can my life be?

Do you find it interesting that I just ate some delicious Minestrone soup and I couldn't hit my mouth for anything, soup kept dripping down my chin, no matter how hard I tried, the juice was on the loose.

Oh here's lame one, the house guests are on the road for vacation so I'm here. Now it's 9:22pm and I just spoke for the first time since awaking. My boss called me and so I had to break the silence. What is even more amazing is I haven't left the house, well, I did cross the street to bring Bonnie closer to the house, but I didn't see anyone out there.

Oh and Hayley, since my name will be at the top of your list until someone else takes the top spot, I just want you to know that this is dedicated to you and has been written as a Christmas gift. Merry Christmas! Other siblings, be on the watchout, I may find a gift for you too around here. Except for those that don't allow me to post their true identity.

4 comments:

Jennikunz said...

ahhh, you guys are cute siblings.

The Mostess said...

Wow, I never realized how much you were truly Hayley's puppet until you pointed it out...

;)

Matt and Jessie said...

Okay, so that was funny! That totally gave me a great laugh for the day. Thanks! Two questions: Would it really be that bad if Hayley is the puppet master? Can we still be friends if you are not a facebooker? Thanks again for the laugh and have a great Turkey Day!

Hayley said...

well if you have to be a twin of someone, it may as well be hayley ..... i hear she's a fox.