09 November 2008

What's up doc

So he's not really a doc, but his name is Pete. Now before I talk him up I better get Bonnie back and test her out. It is true my friends, Bonnie tried to die on me this week. Aside from me being cheap, I really do love Bonnie and it rips me apart to have spent the last few days so close yet so far away from her. This Pete guy looks like the truck driver on the classic "ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING". He's a good man and hopefully a great mechanic as I have entrusted him to put in a new transmission in my 119,000 jewel.

You won't be seeing my car which p.s. has much nicer rims, up for sale at Lucky Auto, Reason #1 is this is out of state, and as of today I couldn't take her that far. #2, they want $2200 for this hottie, when I looked up the value of mine the other day at work I was getting quotes of $50. It was a slow day so everyone at the bank found this quite funny. Good news is on the highest possible price I could have got $880! Unlike, my dad, my brother-in-law, and even my own mother...she's worth more alive than dead. Good news is, my dear sister hasn't had to take me all over town to do my daily functions. #1. I don't have many places to go, school and work. #2. I have entered the world of rental cars. Did you know you can get the cheapest car possible for less than $14 a day when used on Friday, Saturday or Sunday? A steal! I've been cruising around town more than usual since I've had my little Dodge Caliber. I guess last time Tyler's brother came out they rented one and they suggested the mice under the hood couldn't make it go fast enough. I would have to agree with them. Bonnie could beat this car in every aspect of a race any day. It is new but gutless. It makes me miss what I used to have.

Good news is Pete's feat will be accomplished on Monday and the duo of Austin and Bonnie will be so happy together. Now I realize I haven't written in this open space for a while and even though much has changes and happened, I don't really want to talk about it. I just have one more thing to say and that is that I pretty much love life. I love everything that happens to me and I really just laugh all day long. I am a happy person and mostly it comes from playing with little AVY, but Hayley and Tyler aren't so bad. I have even tried to get kicked out (multiple times) since I last wrote but when the plans come up for having 17 kids, they hope I'll still be there to which I respond, "Will we still be in a duplex?" Oh the joys that would be had if that were the case.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

we all miss bonnie and can't wait to see her shiny white hind end back out on the streets of sc.

Hayley said...

ps- 17 kids? i think you've mistaken us with someone else.

Jennikunz said...

it's me, he's mistaken you for me. I'm the 17 kids wanter.