17 January 2009

Everyone's happy when carpets are clean

Currently I am pressed up in the corner of the living room. About 12 am Tyler started cleaning the carpets with his Kirby vacuum that doubles as a shampooing wonder. I am waiting for him to go to bed so I can walk on it without him seeing. Bad news is, he used this contraption the other night when Avy threw up in her room. Hayley took her into the bathroom to clean her up, I was in the living room throwing away a diaper and when I look down the hall I have Mr. Atwood cleaning his carpets.

Once again it was late at night but this time he was topless. I was a little shocked and tried to walk by without causing a scene of having a top half naked person foaming the carpets. And so the story goes, tonight I am in the corner, just content that today he cleaned the carpets and they look great and of course he looked fine as he did it with all his clothes on. I should also add that the reason his shirt was off is owed to Avy since she puked all over him and the carpet. He's a saint, a good egg and a wonderful brother according to the law.

It is fun to pick on him a lot but the good news is he only pays attention to a small portion to it. Hayley taught me a new trick and if I don't say the words Chess, Money or Worms, he isn't usually tuned into our conservations. So Ty, here's your shout out for being so funny even if you don't get why we laugh.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

ooo---hayley likey the topless man with the vacuum.

we should create need for clean carpets more often.

The Bock Family said...

Ok......got the Hirama thing. Too funny! Where did you guys come up with that name????

Jennikunz said...

Austy... Your funny!