27 February 2009

I tried to look for a hot girl to show some people that are worried about my dating habits. They wanted an example of a movie star I thought was pretty. I couldn't think of one. The reason this happened could have something with the fact that where I live these are the kinds of girls we see on tv.

FAT CAMP Do I really have to go into this. Even the two exmodels aren't cute. We'll see in 100 pounds but usually fat doesn't bother me since she either knows where to eat or how to cook. That translates into she'll feed my well when I'm looking for prospects.

SURVIVOR- Trying to look for love after someone hasn't had a bath for a few weeks isn't really my style. I like clean girls.

LITTLE PEOPLE- I'd probably lose her in a crowd and not know which one she was as I towered over everyone.

DIRTY JOBS- When he goes gooey duck hunting, there aren't any pretty ones.

AMERICAN IDOL-Ok so the bikini girl was hot. I'm glad Simon pointed it out so I looked up from my computer in time. Then I looked again and she's off the list. The tv must make her look better than still photos.

Besides her, this is what my list would look like.

Natalie from Monk. Maybe I just love her since this is my favorite show. She's funny and seems like she's not to wild and crazy especially for living in San Francisco. Actually the truth is I want to be like Monk, that's how I see myself so a tough lovin gal like her is what I need.
I meant to post this a long time ago and just realized I still had a few treats in the bag to post today.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

thank you for finally answering our question, Mr Michael Scott photoshop pro :)

funny stuff.

& i'd approve of natalie as a sister-in-law.

The Mostess said...

These are bad options, dude. Just plain bad.

Still worried...

Lucky 7s said...

You're so funny! We need MORE blogs from you... get typing!!