26 July 2008

Another banking story


I guess the last banking story lost half my audience. I'll keep this one simple which is not what my blog is all about. Here's some advice for you, when at the bank, have your stuff ready so you don't waste time. Story goes like this and yes, it's true.

Today I am trying to provide excellent customer service when this lady comes in with her head phones, sweating and of course she comes to me. I do the usual and i ask her for her number, she doesn't know it so she pulls her id out...of her candy dish holder to give to me in the process she must have seen the disgust in my eyes because after she pulled it from no man's land, she said oh you can just look, I'm sure you don't want to touch that. It is true, I didn't not want to provide that great of service. She did wipe off the sweat from the id before she let me look so that was nice of her! I didn't look, hope it wasn't fraud.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

was she hot?

whitethunder said...

sweaty hot yes, hot tamale, not at all.

Hayley said...

why the pic of the sombrero (sp?) next to this post? again...i don't get it :)

Adventurous Austin said...

The sombrero pic is to show off the clothes I wish she would have been wearing and to show the shock in my eyes. Reread it, it makes sense. I may just have to paint everything out to you in person and diminish my blog since you don't get me. Oh well, I guess I will be moving back in at the end of the week and we can just talk...yippee! Can't wait!

teuscher travels said...

Got it- SO FUNNY!! Knew you could do it if you just dumbed it down a little bit:) and I love the phrase "candy dish holder" I hope it catches on!!

whitethunder said...

I am so glad Heather understands me. I don't know what your problem is Hay, but you just have to break the code. At least I know one person gets my candy dish humor. Nothing sweet about it!