24 July 2008

I'm an investor

SO it appears to be a downward trend in the graph below.
Now let me explain to you that this is what we call Washington Mutual stock prices. You can see that it has fallen much faster than most things out there. A week ago it dropped to $3.30 and Tyler, my boss and I all talked about it. My boss got in and Tyler told me to hold off. It sounded like a good plan. Today was the day that I finally bought. I figure WAMU is a good company, after all they did hire me back in my prime. I see it as a year ago it was $45 a share and now it's below $5, I should get into it and make some money. Well I got in for my first ever investment at $4 a share. Now it's all just a game, but I want it to be posted here so you'll know where my small fortune comes from in a few years. Thanks to Tyler for guiding me and even though he hasn't bought, he will watch it and see it rise and remember that he should have gotten into the stock when it was dirt cheap. That's all, I'm done, take it or leave it.

3 comments:

whitethunder said...

Since this was posted I've made $200. Just so you know.

The Bean Counter said...

Just wanted to know how your investments are doing as of today? Do you mind bringing us up to date?

whitethunder said...

Well Mr. Bean counter,
It appears that just today I still have 3 cents that I haven't lost in one stock. Overall I'm down about...ho hum huh, about $280 but if I got from where I could have sold and made money...let's just say I'm learning