19 July 2008

Why they call me Whitethunder

In response to my lovely sister Hayley, I have created a spoof blog to make her happy. If anyone other than her reads this, I apologize in advance. It's obvious that Hayley enjoys this blog stuff because she's been on my back (lucky me this time just figuretivly) about not having a computer made in this century. She's really into this stuff. I think it is fun to see her posts and learn things I was zoning out on during the first time she told me. So the question you've all been waiting for...oh Hay, sorry if I talk to you in plural, I'm just going to pretend like I have lots of subscribers... Who is Whitethunder?
The story goes like this, I was a nerdy 10th grader and I was playing baseball at high school. I wanted to fit in with all the older kids since just Jordan and I were sophomores. My father who was in the big bucket of ice cream market at the time always told me to invite my friends over for ice cream. This wouldn't be the start of people wanting me to be social, but a mere contuinance. Almost every week we'd come over after practice for some ice cream and one of the flavors was White Thunder. It was really good, smooth vanilla premium cow's milk frozen to perfection with white chocholate cups filled with some yummy perserve. I would always go for the White thunder and when I needed a name for a online post registration, I choose HPwhitethunder. It has since been shortened to just whitethunder since I no longer own a HALO PATROL hat. Yes, those were the days. I love life and being called whitethunder so get used to it, whitethunder is here to shine. Hope you enjoy sista!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh I can tell I'm going to really enjoy this witty banter via cyberspace when we could really just look across the room and chat. Oh how fun this shall be. BTW, I LOOOOOVE the title of your so called blog. Difficulty...why didn't I think of that? I have a feeling your blog will be one that millions of unknown viewers read every day. Can I get a whoop-whoop for the Halo Patrol.

Hayley said...

and another btw, it's not simplicity...it's "simplify"

whitethunder said...

I know you call it simplify but difficultfy just didn't seem to have the same touch. You do remember those Halo Patrol hats? AWESOME! If I still had them I'd take old bright green out to Turf Dawg bashings weekly!

Hayley said...

boy do i ever remember them. dad gave those to every one that ever entered our house like tat shows smoked salmon videos to anyone that enters our home. good times. and the H.P. hat wasn't complete without the matching Property of California Angels T-shirt and blue Angels lunch box. Too cool.

Lucky 7s said...

you're so dang cute!

whitethunder said...

I love my wonderful Aunt's prejudice! If only they all saw it your way. Oh did I say aunt? I mean some young hottie that instead of giving out my number, I gave her my blog address...call me.