22 July 2008

Chicken Little's harvest

At this very moment, I have a sea of tomatoes on my counter. I'm taking a few to work tomorrow but I'll still have plenty left. I thought about making some ketchup since I'm almost all out but I think it's easier to just eat out and use the extra packets to fill my bottle. So if you need or want tomatoes this is the them. I know salsa sounds good. I still have some green ones that fell off the vine so I'm going to try fried green tomatoes. Never made them, never tasted them, but I found a recipe on the web. Have I persuaded you into eating more tomatoes? If yes please let me know or if you are too embarrassed by the fact that you are reading some random post, you can email Hayley and tell her, but be careful, if Tyler gets a hold of this idea, he might try to sell them, I'm giving them aways as of now so act fast!

4 comments:

Jennikunz said...

overnight them to me

teuscher travels said...

I will take your tomatoes and return salsa, please?!? I tried growing them again and all I have are spindly little sad plants that have 3 mini tomatoes on them....it is just not meant to be, *sigh*. So I will gladly mooch off of you and return food items you would rather not make:)

Lucky 7s said...

Good news! My little people were returned unharmed. However, I did have to retaliate and obscone with Rick's mitt and Jenni's family picture first.

whitethunder said...

Jenni did you get your tomatoes?
Heather, How many do you need because I took Hayley a lot but there are more on the way.
And Auntie, I'm so glad you got your people back. The nerve of those kids. That's sort of funny though.