28 July 2008

Squirrel meat

Have you ever seen a flying squirrel? Me neither but today I was riding with my friend when some random song was playing and I was listening to him tell me how hungry he was because he didn't eat lunch. We were just enjoying the life of being done with work for the day. I had already told him I would have shared my foot long of goodness with him but he said his double gulp would do the trick. So when I tried to repeat the fact that he shouldn't be hungry because he had his double gullluuup a squirrel ran out in front of his car and it scared, shocked and looked at me with that look of the squirrel on OVER THE HEDGE. He screamed as well and then we just sat there and laughed at the time we almost lost our lives to the little ranger. On the way back we looked for the little guy but to no avail. He might not have died on the road but he must have certainly ran off and died in the weeds because we were scared to death. This will most definitely be the image any time I close my eyes for the next few days or weeks!

1 comment:

Lucky 7s said...

I can picture you screaming at that poor defenseless creature. Hope he didn't die....